CHAPTER 14 – PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND CODES OF CONDUCT
CAF8 Chapter 14
0 of 5 questions completed
Audit & Assurance Quiz offered for the ICAP CA Students.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 points
60) You have been proposed as auditor of a company. What is the first step that you
2. Question1 points
61) Which one of the following may auditors NOT perform for their client?Correct
3. Question1 points
62) Which of the following are fundamental ethical principles for professional accountants?
4. Question1 points
63) An auditor should not accept a loan on favourable commercial terms from an audit
client because of the threat to his or her independence. The threat would be a:Correct
5. Question1 points
64) Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?Correct
Thanks for visiting our online MCQs webpage, we need your valued comments regarding the correctness of MCQs and their correct answerers. If you have any correction requests, question or suggestions please let us know, your opinion is important to us. Your valuable advice can help improve the contents and make it more helpful for the future.
Friends World Hub